Kbox on Good Friday:) supposedly with Johanna as well but she couldn't make it at the last minute.
And on my way to the interchange, I was psychoed by this lady, who at first just want me to help do a survey, but then later told me all sorts of things about Jesus. And then telling me that the Buddhist God is fake. So I told her fine, I'm a free thinker. With hope that she would let me off. But she actually sort of scolded me for sitting on the fence, staying neutral and all. kcuf la. I respected Jesus though I'm not a christian. But she just changed me. Now I feel damn religioncist. Okay, sorry, but she held me up for more than 15 minutes. A dumb asshole who didn't even get what I mean when I said okay thank you and showed the " hey i had enough " look.
I TOLD YOU ANGLICAN HIGH IS A WRONG CHOICE ALREADY. holy shit.
Grandma brought me out yesterday:) I love grandma. But she keeps giving me money and buying things I merely said it's nice when she asks me. I mean, she shouldn't waste her money on me. And when I don't take it, she will just stuff it into my bag. My watch, my pencil case, my bag, sakae sushi treat, swensens treat, etc.. After that, she still gave me money, telling me to save them up. But I really don't like it when she spent a big bomb on me:(
Anyway, I'm still left with my zuowen. Which I really don't feel like writting. Mid yrs' coming. With Geog and Maths on the same day. And soon it will be paper 1 and 2 for English and Hcl.
And tomorrow's school again:(
That's all.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment